Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#NYFW: Tory Burch, Rodarte, Vera Wang, J. Crew, Oscar de la Renta, Diesel Black Gold, Sophie Theallet

Dear Lord, I think I have died and gone to J. Crew heaven. My heart started beating erratically upon first glance of the 2012 collection from J. Crew and I have yet to regain a steady heartbeat. As for Tory Burch, I got weak at the knees for her Fall 2012 collection, and have now fallen completely in love (and I cna't get up). And don't even get me started on Rodarte! I had my breath knocked out of me when I saw the collection, and Sophie Theallet's prints are dizzying-ly beautiful. Help! I need a doctor, because fashion week is making me fall apart in the best possible way!
TORY BURCH

J. CREW

VERA WANG

RODARTE

OSCAR DE LA RENTA

DIESEL BLACK GOLD

SOPHIE THEALLET