Friday, June 11, 2010

Salinies




Darry and I went to the bar the other day. We always do, when one of us needs a girl. Darry never likes to look for girls there, but sometimes I think Darry needs a one night stand. I was drinking to much and knew I was gonna have a hangover in the morning. Stella wanted me to help her find a date for her sister, cause we were bringing her on our date. I asked Darry to go out with her, she was pretty hot. I knew Darry would love her.
I got home from work and quickly to a shower. I got all dressed up and Bre started making fun of me. I heard guys look hotter in suites, so I think she just wishes Dallas looked like me :P She had to help me with the tie. When I tried it, it just looked like I knotted it. I picked Stella up, in the car Ari bought me. And we got to the restaurant at 6. Hillary was already there, she had the table reserved. Darry was a little late. He was under dressed I didn't seem to care, but he stuck out like a sore thumb. He acted more like a gentlemen then I thought was possible. Hillary had brown hair, and was a few inches shorter the Darry. I could tell just by looking at her face that she was very shy. "Hi Darry," She said Darry smiled and some how Darry got her talking. I met Hillary a few times and I hardly got her to say a word. We had a fun time. Darry took Hillary home and Stella came over to my house. She brought a bottle of champagne .... we ended up sleeping on the chouch I dont feel like writing anything else so im gone end the post here.
Darry
and
Hillary

Stella and I sleeping on the couch