Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Midi Dress

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Welcome to the post of all posts. OK, not really, but this one will be pretty good. You see, it's all about dresses! And not just any dresses, but the MIDI DRESS. What's a midi dress you ask? Good question!

The midi dress is a dress that hits the knee, guaranteed! No more estimating and evaluating and hoping the hem will hit the knee! Gone are the tailors who need to drop hems and make adjustments because your dress almost-woulda-coulda-shoulda fit... but didn't. Now there is the midi dress.

The following is a run down of some truly awesome dresses I have deemed fabulous simply on account of the hemline (all of which are courtesy of ASOS btw, because they are so freakin awesome). I also wanted to highlight the options for some of my curvier readers. In my last post I got a lot of feedback saying that there are no dress options for women with hips-- behold ASOS CURVE, a faction of ASOS's website dedicated solely to the well endowed. Everywhere you see a CURVE designation below, it means the dress is hip-friendly.

I tried to choose ones that wouldn't need too much additions on top, but figure a kiki-riki underneath shall suffice under some of these. BONUS: Almost every single one of these are under $100. Enjoy!


If you are a bit curvier, try this option: CURVE














Follow me on Twitter @
D