Sunday, November 6, 2011

Modest Hollywood

I have way too many favorites from this roundup of beautiful, modest ladies (and a couple who I can't claim to love either). What's not to love though? Graphic prints and color blocking, color, color and more color--it's been a good week for modest hollywood.

If anyone thought that maxi skirts and dresses were the bygones of summer, then they were sorely mistaken because these fashionistas prove that they are alive and well in the fall weather! 

Congrats to Miranda Kerr for taking my "Oakie Award" for best dressed of the week. I just made those up a minute ago, so I hope she knows it means absolutely nothing... but hey, flattery never hurts. 

Follow me on Twitter @

Jessica Alba

Maria Sharapova

Rachel Zoe

Dita Von Teese

Rosie Huntington-Whitely

Octavia Spencer

Eva Longoria

Amber Heard

Felicity Jones

Emma Stone

Noomi Rapace

Kelly Rowlands

Olivia Palermo

Liv Tyler

Eva Mendes

Olivia Wilde

Abigail Breslin

Sarah Jessica Parker

Anne Hathaway

Kerry Washington



Jennifer Garner

Fergie

Miranda Kerr

Jennifer Hudson
Follow me on Twitter @