Friday, October 29, 2010

And That's Why I Love...

Forever21! I had an entire post not too long ago about how amazing and revolutionary this store has become. And now you know my secret to where I got these fabulous, amazing, and believe or not, super comfortable booties. Only one person (mad shout out to M. Scharf) guessed, and even though he doesn't win a prize, he deserves recognition. P.S. Scharf, love the boots you showed me.

So how much did they cost, you ask? $29.98. Hells to the yes!

Perfect for Fall, these booties are great to wear at work and transition wonderfully to the nighttime. And, since they  cost about the same as 4 Starbucks' coffees, you have a great seasonal pair of shoes that you can always get rid of in a year or two, without feeling guilty. WIN!

Now, pardon me while I got strut my stuff, Forever21 style.

D